|Keepy-up for the Cup competition rules|
|Around the Academy:
1. Thirty seconds is the maximum amount of time that you have to impress the judges with your video entry. Video will be accepted in the following formats: avi, VHS, MINIDV.
2. The ball should start on the ground but any part of your body can come into contact with the ball except your hands or arms.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. The competition is open to all residents of the British Isles, including the Channel Islands, except BBC contractors or employees or anyone connected in any way with the competition or their close relatives. There will be two age categories for entry, one for entrants under 16 on the 30th March 2005 and the other for those 16 and over at that time. The BBC reserves the right to request proof of age.
5. Entrants must provide the following details when entering: name, sex, date of birth and home telephone number. All videos must be sent in with a completed application form and competitors under 16 must have this form signed by a parent/guardian.
6. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be changed.
7. The first prize consists of a trip for two people to the FA Cup final on Saturday May 21. The winner (if under 16) must be accompanied by an adult. Winners of these prizes will be expected to organise their own travel to the Millennium Stadium and will be responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with using this prize. The four category winners who will have the opportunity to perform on Football Focus will have any travel expenses paid if they are required to come to London for filming.
8. The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternatives.
9. The Producers do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Ineligible or multiple entries made fraudulently will be disqualified.
10. The Producers' decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Producers reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is promoted by BBC Sport Interactive, the Producer. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.