You can follow up to five matches at once using Mini Motty, by selecting up to five teams from a choice of over 150 teams.
The first thing you need to do is select a team to follow.
1. Right-click on Mini Motty
2. Choose Select Teams from the menu options
3. Click on one of the five team boxes to select Team 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
4. Select the main league or competition that this team plays in
5. Select the team from the bottom window
6. Click OK
If you change your mind - or want to stop receiving updates on a team at any time - then you should click on [ CLEAR SELECTIONS ].
Once you have chosen your teams, click OK on both menus and open the bubble.
1. Click on Bubble from the right-click menu - you will see the latest football news, plus any further messages that BBC Sport or Motty have sent.
2. To see the live action, click on Live action - fixtures for the teams you have selected will appear in the bubble
3. If you see the following message then this means that either Motty has not received any fixture information or you have not selected your teams properly.