South African all-rounder Jacques Kallis has quashed rumours of a move abroad by pledging his future to the national side.
Kallis insists his future lies in South Africa
Kallis struggled during the World Cup to capture his best form with both bat and ball.
And the 27-year-old had been linked with a move to several English counties and Western Australia.
But on Saturday, he told Reuters: "If there has been any talk, it certainly hasn't reached me.
"I would hope I have at least a couple of good years at international level left in me, hopefully more."
Kallis' announcement is a major boost to South African cricket after fast bowler Allan Donald quit the international arena and with the expected retirement of batsman Gary Kirsten.
The country is also still reeling from its early exit from the World Cup.
The tournament hosts were knocked out after a rain-affected tie against Sri Lanka.
"It was a horrible, disappointing World Cup for all of us but there's only one way to get over it and that's by setting new targets and moving forward," said Kallis.
"I want to be a part of that."