Jason Mohammad and Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson are the hosts at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport as the BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year for 2007 is chosen in front of some of the biggest names in Welsh sport.
The show is live on Sunday, 2 December on BBC Radio Wales (from 2000 GMT) and BBC Two Wales & 2W (from 2100 GMT).
Your votes will decide the BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year. You can cast them here (online only) between Monday, 26 November (0600 GMT) and Saturday, 1 December (2355 GMT):
Click here to cast your vote for BBC Wales Sports Personality
*Only one vote is permitted per person
Following the closure of the online vote, you can still enter by phone until 1830 GMT on Sunday, 2 December. Dial 09015 225 80 and finish with:
1 for BECKY BREWERTON
2 for JOE CALZAGHE
3 for RYAN GIGGS
4 for ENZO MACCARINELLI
5 for GERAINT THOMAS
Calls cost 15p from a BT landline. Mobiles and other networks may be higher.
The Team of the Year, Sports Unsung Hero, Junior Sportsman & Junior Sportswoman and Lifetime Achievement Award winner will also be unveiled at this glittering occasion.
The short-listed five are listed in alphabetical order, follow the links for their full profiles and 2007 achievements:
GENERAL VOTING GUIDELINES
1. Voting is available online [between 0600 GMT on Monday, 26 November and 2355 GMT on Saturday, 1 December] or telephone [between 0600 GMT Monday, 26 November and 1830 GMT on Sunday, 2 December]. The numbers to be used are promoted across BBC Radio Wales and BBC Wales news bulletins throughout the week.
2. Both online and telephone votes are opened and closed as specified above. Votes received outside the specified times will not be counted, but may still be charged. Voting times may change.
3. Only one online vote is permitted per person.
4. The BBC reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
5. Each phone vote costs 15p from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may be higher.
6. Voters must obtain permission from the bill payer before voting.
7. Make sure you carefully dial only the number of the person(s) you wish to vote for.
8. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
9. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.