The Sport Relief Super Cycle SMS Terms and Conditions
1. Alan Shearer and Adrian Chiles have got just two days to cycle 335 miles from Newcastle to London - and it's all to raise cash for Sport Relief! You can support them by texting the word BIKE to 82125. Your support will cost £1 plus your standard network message charge, with at least 64p from your £1 message going to Sport Relief, depending on your network operator.
2. Each mobile network operator provides different out-payments to Sport Relief, after deducting VAT and operators' charges, from the £1 cost of your reply message:
3: 74p to Sport Relief
O2: 70p to Sport Relief
Orange: 75p to Sport Relief
T-Mobile: 65p to Sport Relief
Virgin: 64p to Sport Relief
Vodafone: 75p to Sport Relief
3. You can send a text message between 06:30 on 13th March 2008 6pm on 23rd March 2008.
4. Please ensure you spell the keyword carefully - BIKE - and send your text message to the correct shortcode - 82125.
5. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £1 via a bounce-back message. It may take some time for you to receive the bounce-back message. Please wait until you receive it.
6. If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may still be charged your standard network message charge, but you will not be charged £1 and you will not be donating to Sport Relief.
7. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
8. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 15 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to us.
9. If you would like to contribute more cash to support The Sport Relief Super Cycle, you can donate online through the Sport Relief Super Cycle web page. You can find out more at:
10. Comic Relief, the BBC, iTouch (Buongiorno) or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
11. The SMS service is provided by iTouch (Buongiorno). If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact iTouch (Buongiorno) at the following address iTouch, 57-63 Scrutton Street, London EC2A 4PF or on the following Helpline Number - 0800 169 0505.
12. Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered with the Charity Commission, no. 326568. To get involved with Sport Relief in different ways, go to www.sportrelief.com or www.bbc.co.uk/sportrelief.