Chappers and Dave Sport Relief Challenge SMS Terms and Conditions
1. You can support Radio 1's Chappers and Dave on their Sport Relief Challenge by texting either the word CHAPPERS or DAVE to 82125. Your support will cost £1 plus your standard network message charge, with at least 64p from your £1 message going to Sport Relief, depending on your network operator.
2. Each mobile network operator provides different out-payments to Sport Relief, after deducting VAT and operators' charges, from the £1 cost of your reply message:
3 74p to Sport Relief
O2 70p to Sport Relief
Orange 75p to Sport Relief
T-Mobile 65p to Sport Relief
Virgin 64p to Sport Relief
Vodafone 75p to Sport Relief
3. You can send a text message between 06:30 on 10th March 2008 and 00:01 on 24th March 2008.
4. Please ensure you spell the keyword carefully - either CHAPPERS or DAVE - and send your text message to the correct shortcode - 82125.
5. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £1 via a bounce-back message. It may take some time for you to receive the bounce-back message. Please wait until you receive it.
6. If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may still be charged your standard network message charge, but you will not be charged £1 and you will not be donating to Sport Relief.
7. All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
8. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 15 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to us.
9. If you would like to contribute more cash to support either Chappers or Dave, you can donate online through their Sport Relief Challenge website. You can find out more on:
10. Comic Relief, the BBC, iTouch (Buongiorno) or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
11. The SMS service is provided by iTouch (Buongiorno). If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact iTouch (Buongiorno) at the following address iTouch, 57-63 Scrutton Street, London EC2A 4PF or on the following Helpline Number - 0800 169 0505.
12. Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered with the Charity Commission, no. 326568. To get involved with Sport Relief in different ways, go to www.sportrelief.com or www.bbc.co.uk/sportrelief.