1. This competition is open to UK residents only.
2. This competition his open to over-16s only.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person and entries will not be returned.
5. The prize is to win a pair of tickets to a RBS Six Nations match.
6. The site editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. You agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. The prize(s) may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
8. The BBC will not pay for any travel and accommodation expenses to attend the Six Nations matches - the winner must cover all expenses in relation to attending the matches.
9. You must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. By submitting your photograph to the BBC you agree to grant the BBC free of charge the right to publish and the right to licence others to publish the photograph online and in all media as required.
11. Your entry must be entirely your own original work, not defame anybody nor breach any copyright.
12. If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware they were being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parents/guardians if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in a competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way in any entry we receive, the BBC reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
13. This competition is not open to BBC employees or contractors or any person involved in the running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
14. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
15. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the BBC reserves the right to either offer the prize to the next best entry, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on bbc.co.uk.
16. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.