Kieren Fallon was cleared of race-fixing in December 2007
Six-time champion jockey Kieren Fallon believes he could be riding winners for another five years after he returns to action in September.
The 44-year-old is serving an 18-month ban from racing after testing positive for cocaine in France in August 2007.
"I hope I can get a good five years and prove that I have put my past behind me and just continue really," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.
"One or two championships and a couple of Classics winners would be nice."
Fallon has been out of the sport since returning a positive sample after Myboycharlie's win at Deauville. He had already received a six-month ban for a similar offence in November 2006.
The Irishman has been riding on the gallops in the US and has now returned to Sir Michael Stoute's stable at Newmarket to continue preparations for his comeback.
Fallon has been undergoing counselling and says he is happy for the British Horseracing Authority's drugs testers to visit him at Stoute's base.
"I get tested twice a week here in Newmarket and then there's the random testing and counselling that has to be done, and I'm working through them," he added.
"It's great because I work everyday here at Newmarket. I see my kids every other weekend, and other than that I'll be at Newmarket. So it won't be hard to find me."
Fallon's last victory was aboard Dylan Thomas in the 2007 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, a highlight of the successful partnership with the Coolmore outfit and trainer Aiden O'Brien which also secured both the 1000 and 2000 Guineas at Newmarket in 2005.
The full interview can be heard on 5 Live Racing, as part of 5 Live Sport, from 1900 GMT on Thursday 26 March