Italy's Alessandro Petacchi outsprinted his rivals to take the 10th stage of the Giro d'Italia.
The Fassa Bortolo rider finished ahead of Italy's Marco Zanotti and Andris Nauduzs of Latvia to capture his fifth stage win of the race.
The overall lead is still held by Petacchi's 22-year-old compatriot Damiano Cunego, riding for Saeco.
Petacchi said: "Our teamwork was perfect today, and I applauded my
teammates after crossing the line."
Last year, Pettachi became the first rider to win at least three stages in the Tours of Italy, France and Spain.
Stage 10 result:
1. Alessandro Petacchi (Ita) - 3.24.17
2. Marco Zanotti (Ita)
3. Andris Nauduzs (Lat)
4. Magnus Backstedt (Swe)
5. Alejandro Borrajo (Arg)
6. Jan Svorada (Cze)
7. Alexandre Usov (Blr)
8. Olaf Pollack (Ger)
9. Simone Cadamuro (Ita)
10. Manuele Mori (Ita)
- all same time
Leading overall standings:
1. Damiano Cunego (Ita) Saeco 45.23.32
2. Gilberto Simoni (Ita) Saeco at 10 seconds
3. Franco Pellizotti (Ita) Alessio-Bianchi at 28 secs
4. Yaroslav Popovych (Ukr) Landbouwkrediet at 40 secs
5. Giuliano Figueras (Ita) Ceramiche Panaria at 52 secs
6. Stefano Garzelli (Ita) Vini Caldirola at 1:15
7. Andrea Noe (Ita) Alessio-Bianchi at 1:17
8. Serhiy Gonchar (Ukr) De Nardi same time
9. Dario David Cioni (Ita) Fassa Bortolo at 1:19
10. Eddy Mazzoleni (Ita) Saeco at 1:29