David Rielly and Steve Partington won the inaugural Night Trailquest event, around the South Barrule Plantation area in the Isle of Man on Saturday.
Teams had 90 minutes to locate as many of the 19 checkpoints as possible on a variety of terrain and in the dark.
Rielly and Partingdon coupled a strong performance with a good route choice and came home with four minutes left, with 160 of the 200 available points.
The mixed team of John Baker, Cat Price and Peter Bradley claimed second place.
David Glover and Paul Kneen also collected 160 points to claim third.
The next Trailquest event will be a three hour daylight event based around the Foxdale area on March, 29.
Results, 24 January
Night Trailquest Top Five Overall
1. David Rielly & Steve Partington (Men's Team)  160 1hr 26min 39sec
2. John Barker, Cat Price & Peter Bradley (Mixed Team)  160 1:28.57
3. David Glover & Paul Kneen (MEN)  160 1:29.03
4. Richard Watson & Tim Pressley (MEN)  150 1:23.47
5. Robbie & Neil Walker (MEN)  140 1:16.51