Knight will ride in the second round of the championship in April
David Knight has won the opening two rounds of the British Enduro Sprint Championship in Gloucestershire.
The 30-year-old dominated both days of the new format competition.
Riding on a 530 KTM David finished day one two-and-a-half minutes ahead of KTM factory team-mate Taddy Blazusiak and and over two minutes ahead on day two.
The Douglas-born rider said: "The weekend was great practice ahead of the Enduro World Championships, things went perfectly for me during both days."
He added: "The course was great, a really good mix of different styles of terrain and obstacles. The important thing for me was to keep pushing hard throughout both days, which I did. "
Knight's next event will be the second round of the British Enduro Championship, the Grampian Enduro in Scotland on April 3-4.
Results - ACU British Enduro Sprint Championship, Round 1
1. David Knight (KTM) 1.32:53
2. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM) 1.35:33.24
3. Greg Evans (KTM) 1.36:57.46
4. Phillip McLaughlin (TM) 1.37:44.39
5. Si Wakely (Husqvarna) 1.38:01.74
6. Edward Jones (KTM) 1.39:44.64
Results - ACU British Enduro Sprint Championship, Round 2
1. David Knight (KTM ) 1.06:09.42
2. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM) 1.08:20.50
3. Daryl Bolter (KTM) 1.08:26.17
4. Greg Evans (KTM) 1.09:09.51
5. Si Wakely (Husqvarna) 1.09:18.21
6. Phillip McLaughlin (TM) 1.09:40.13