Bruce Anstey crashed out of the first Superbike race but went on to claim a remarkable hat-trick at the Kennedy International North-West 200.
Bruce Anstey had a crash and three wins at the North-West
The flying Kiwi came off his Suzuki at the York corner but was not hurt and returned to the course to win the Superstock and both Supersport races.
Steve Plater and John McGuinness won the shortened Superbike events.
Christian Elkin, on his North-West debut, won the 250cc event while Oliver Linsdell took the 400/125 race.
Plater's success came in the main Superbike which was shortened to three laps as the original running was abandoned when Cameron Donald came off his machine.
It is understood Australian Donald sustained a broken collarbone in an accident on the coast road.
Morecambe's John McGuinness won the opening Superbike race which was also cut short after Anstey's crash.
Later McGuinness was vying for a Superbike double but, on the final lap of the main event, he missed a chicane after being forced out by Guy Martin.
It left Martin claiming runners-up spot with Michael Rutter third and McGuinness fourth.
Anstey sat out the second Superbike race as his bike could not be fully repaired in time.
Elkin pipped McGuinness in an exciting finish to the 250 during which both men were held up by backmarkers.
Linsdell won the 400/125cc race on his 400 Yamaha with Michael Wilcox second and Robert Dunlop third.
Superbike first race
1. John McGuinness (Honda) - best lap time 123.01mph
2. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 122.38
3. Steve Plater (Yamaha) 123.38
4. Guy Martin (Honda) 122.51
5. Michael Rutter (Kawasaki) 122.09
6. Ian Lougher (Honda) 122.08
1. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 118.41mph
2. Steve Plater (Yamaha) 118.22
3. Guy Martin (Honda) 116.51
4. John McGuinness (Honda) 116.85
5. Keith Amor (Honda) 116.72
6. Ian Lougher (Honda)116.59
1. Christian Elkin (Honda) 110.18mph
2. John McGuinness (Honda) 110.19
3. Darren Burns (Honda) 109.78
4. Alastair Seeley (Honda) 109.71
5. William Dunlop (Honda) 108.42
6. Davy Morgan (Honda) 106.60
1. Oliver Linsdell (Yamaha 400) 105.13mph
2. Michael Wilcox (Honda) 102.85
3. Robert Dunlop (Aprilia) 101.98
4. Chris Palmer (Honda) 101.80
5. David Marsden-Mygdal (Honda 400) 101.37
6. Alex Hutchinson (Kawasaki 400) 100.64
1. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 121.90mph
2. Alastair Seeley (Yamaha) 121.03
3. Guy Martin (Honda) 119.65
4. Cameron Donald (Honda) 119.77
5. Conor Cummins (Yamaha) 119.77
6. Denver Robb (Suzuki) 119.17
Superbike main race
1. Steve Plater (Yamaha) 124.02mph
2. Guy Martin (Honda) 123.66
3. Michael Rutter (Kawasaki)123.53
4. John McGuinness (Honda) 123.18
5. Ian Lougher (Honda) 122.69
6. Keith Amor (Honda) 121.57
600cc Supersport (race 2)
1. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 118.08mph
2. John McGuinness (Honda) 117.75
3. Michael Rutter (Kawasaki) 117.87
4. Steve Plater (Yamaha) 117.32
5. Ian Lougher (Honda) 117.59
6. Ian Hutchinson (Honda) 116.27