Four-time World Superbikes champion Carl Fogarty says he expects his Foggy team to stay in the class next year.
Fogarty had considered changing categories for next season
The team will split from sponsors Petronas at the end of the season, and Fogarty had considered moving it to British Superbikes or even MotoGP.
"We've got two or three sponsors we're talking to who are mainly interested in World Superbikes," he told BBC Sport.
"If I'm going to be competing anywhere next year, there's a higher percentage chance it will be in WSB."
Foggy rider Steve Martin scored points in both rounds of the WSB at Assen at the weekend, finishing 12th and 11th, to lie 23rd in the championship standings.
But team-mate Craig Jones slid off in the first race and was forced out of the second race by engine problems.
Overall rider standings (after Assen GP):
1. Troy Bayliss (Aus) Ducati 332pts
2. James Toseland (GB) Honda 232
3. Noriyuki Haga (Jpn) Yamaha 230
4. Andrew Pitt (Aus) Yamaha 197
5. Troy Corser (Aus) Suzuki 193
6. Alex Barros (Brz) Honda 175
7. Yukio Kagayama (Jpn) Suzuki 139
8. Chris Walker (GB) Kawasaki 123
9. Lorenzo Lanzi (It) Ducati 115
10. Fonsi Nieto (Sp) Kawasaki 112
1. Suzuki 379pts
2. Honda 300
3. Ducati 293
4. Yamaha 244
5. Kawasaki 145
6. Petronas 25