BBC Sport formula1

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

Related BBC sites

Page last updated at 09:39 GMT, Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Formula 1 gossip and rumours from international media

BBC Sport brings you a regular round-up of the gossip in newspapers and on specialist websites around the world.


McLaren driver Jenson Button believes that if Fernando Alonso wins this year's Formula 1 world championship, many will question whether the Spaniard deserves it following the team orders furore surrounding the Ferrari team since the German Grand Prix.
Full story: planet-f1.com

Sunday's season-ending race in Abu Dhabi is sold out, organisers of the Yas Marina event have announced.
Full story: motorsport.com

Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey believes the new regulations which came into effect at the start of last season helped the team to steal a march on their rivals this term.
Full story: planet-f1.com

Newey says he has no plans to step down from his position at the end of a season in which Red Bull have collected the constructors' title and could well emerge with the drivers' championship as well.
Full story: espnf1.com

Force India driver Vitantonio Liuzzi will have to use a crash-test chassis in Abu Dhabi this weekend after an accident in Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix left him with no time to fix his race one.
Full story: espnf1.com

Ferrari will run Jules Bianchi in the young drivers' test at Abu Dhabi. The French driver, who is a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy, also participated in last year's test for the team. He is currently third in the GP2 championship for ART, eight points behind 2011 Sauber driver Sergio Perez with two races left in Abu Dhabi this weekend.
Full story: f1fanatic.co.uk

Another Frenchman gearing up for the young drivers' test is Jean-Eric Vergne. The 20-year-old is a member of the Red Bull Young Driver programme and took part in the British International Formula 3 Championship this year. Vergne will drive for Toro Rosso in Abu Dhabi.
Full story: planet-f1.com

Rubens Barrichello admits he has not yet signed a contract to remain with Williams next season.
Full story: updatef1.com

Bruno Senna has rubbished reports he has agreed to switch from Hispania to Lotus next season. "There is nothing to it. The stories are ridiculous," said the Brazilian. The reports emerged around the same time that it was suggested current Lotus driver Jarno Trulli had recently visited America to explore opportunities in NASCAR.
Full story: motorsport.com

Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher has warned "we shouldn't expect any miracles" from his Mercedes team in 2011.
Full story: Kleine Zeitung newspaper via motorsport.com

This story will be updated throughout the day



Print Sponsor


see also
Tuesday's F1 gossip column
09 Nov 10 |  Gossip
Monday's F1 gossip column
08 Nov 10 |  Gossip
Sunday's F1 gossip column
07 Nov 10 |  Gossip


related bbc links:

related internet links:
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites