Chinese Grand Prix, Sunday, 1 October 0700 BST
Fernando Alonso says he intends to put the Italian GP controversy behind him as he continues the defence of his world title in China this weekend.
But Alonso, who saw his championship lead slashed to just two points, is still furious after being penalised for blocking in qualifying at Monza.
"I put it out of my head for this race and the rest of the championship," said the Renault driver.
"But I will not put it out of my head in my career or in my life - never."
Alonso was demoted five places to 10th on the starting grid for the Italian Grand Prix earlier this month after stewards ruled that he had impeded Ferrari's Felipe Massa.
I was angry (at Monza) and disappointed and frustrated for sure, but I still have the same feeling now
The Spaniard, who was adamant he had not blocked Massa, failed to finish the race because of an engine failure and was angry at the penalty.
Title rival Michael Schumacher sped to victory and is now just two points behind leader Alonso in the drivers' standings, with three races remaining in the season.
"I was angry (at Monza) and disappointed and frustrated for sure, but I still have the same feeling now," added Alonso, who won in China last season to clinch the constructors' title for Renault.
"I will have memories from many races, and what happened in Monza will always be there.
"But for sure not now in the fight in this championship. You forget and you beat the others on track."
The world champion also stood by comments made after the race in Italy, when he claimed that Formula One was no longer a sport.
"I feel the same and when I say something it is because I think that," he said. "It is not because I am angry, but because I feel that."