Ferrari have had a proposal to limit testing and cut costs rejected by their Formula One rivals.
Ferrari did not attend Monday's meeting in London
"It's completely unacceptable," said Renault boss Flavio Briatore at a meeting of team principals in London.
Nine of 10 teams, including Ferrari-powered Sauber, signed up for their own initiative to halve testing at the last race of the 2004 season in October.
But Ferrari, fresh from winning their sixth constructors' championship in a row, refused to lend their support.
The Italian team are resistant to overall reductions in testing because they have their own tracks in Italy and a special relationship with tyre maker Bridgestone.
Ferrari have been known to test at three circuits at once and signed Marc Gene as a second full-time test driver last month.
Their proposal suggested restricting testing during the season to 15,000km per team for car development.
There would also be a limit of 15,000 km for each of the two tyre manufacturers.
But Minardi's Australian owner Paul Stoddart was also among those to rubbish the plans, which were faxed by Ferrari in the absence of a team representative at the meeting.
Asked beforehand what would happen if rival teams rejected his proposals, Ferrari boss Jean Todt said: "It's very simple; we will all be free to test how and where we like."
Meanwhile, Stoddart has revealed that Minardi raised $1.5 million through an auction of old Formula One cars and memorabilia last month.
He said the money would go towards the struggling team's 2005 car.
Stoddart had put his collection of old cars from various teams and surplus merchandise accumulated over the years up for sale but much of it failed to meet reserve prices.
He said only 30% of what was on offer, and just 17 of the 39 cars, were sold.