Barber broke the 50cc TT record on the Team Agni machine
Rob Barber made TT history on Friday by winning the first ever zero-emission TTXGP in the Isle of Man.
The Team Agni Pro-Class rider completed the mountain course in 25 minutes 53.50 seconds, averaging 87.434 mph.
Barber finished 3 minutes 11 seconds ahead of Thomas Schoenfelder with Mark Buckley 58 seconds back in third.
"The bike is absolutely brilliant to ride and to win a race here in the Isle of Man really is a dream come true," Baber said.
"I can't thank the team enough they've done a superb job."
Chris Heath was first in the Open Class on the Electric Motorsport machine.
Result 12 June
1. Rob Barber (AGNI) - 25 minutes 53.50 seconds
2. Thomas Schoenfelder (XXL Racing Team) - 29:04:93
3. Mark Buckley (Brammo)- 30:02:64
1. Chris Heath (Electric Motorsport) 34:17:30
2. Chris Petty (Barefoot Motors) 36:23:06
3. John Crellin (TORK) 37:26:01