Michael Dunlop is fastest in the Supersport times
Michael Dunlop's impressive build-up to the TT races continued with another blistering performance in Thursday's fourth timed practice session.
The Ballymoney man, who had lapped at 125.08mph on his Street Sweep Yamaha a day earlier, went even faster by clocking 126.29 in the Supersport 600.
Australian Cameron Donald recorded the fastest lap ever in the Isle of Man with 131.45 in the Superbike class
Ian Hutchinson still heads the Superstock timings with 126.84.
Yorkshireman Hutchinson clocked the second best time in the Supersport - 125.18mph.
Dunlop is riding at the TT for only the third time, having made his debut in 2007.
His best finish in any race so far is eighth, but he was third in the Supersport class at May's North West 200.
The final practice takes place on Friday.
Overall practice leaderboard
1. Cameron Donald (Suzuki) 131.45mph
2. John McGuinness (Honda) 130.17
3. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 130.12
4. Guy Martin (Honda) 129.16
5. Ian Hutchinson (Honda) 129.03
6. Steve Plater (Honda) 128.73
1. Ian Hutchinson (Honda) 126.84mph
2. Keith Amor (Honda) 126.76
3. Cameron Donald (Suzuki) 126.43
4. Guy Martin (Honda) 126.05
5. Gary Johnson (Honda) 124.94
6. Conor Cummins (Kawasaki) 124.78
1. Michael Dunlop (Yamaha) 126.29mph
2. Ian Hutchinson (Honda) 125.18
3. Keith Amor (Honda) 124.22
4. Bruce Anstey (Suzuki) 123.87
5. John McGuinness (Honda) 123.86
6. Steve Plater (Honda) 123.39