Australian Cameron Donald recorded the two fastest Superstock times
John McGuinness remains top of the time sheets after the third practice session of the 2009 Isle of Man TT was held in ideal conditions on Tuesday evening.
The Morecambe rider beat his own time from Monday to record an average lap speed of 129.661 mph on his second lap out on the HM Plant Honda Superbike.
The 14-times winner passed through the speed trap on Sulby Straight at a staggering 191.2 mph.
"The Superbike feels great, I feel really comfortable out there," he said.
"The bike's so good it's just letting me ride it ."
Guy Martin recorded the second fastest time of the session with a average speed of 128.294 mph.
Meanwhile, the Manx sidecar duo of Nick Crowe and Mark Cox recorded the fastest lap of the week clocked at 115.16 mph.
Manx rider Dan Kneen recorded his first 120 mph lap on his Yamaha Supersport bike.
Practice continues again on Wednesday evening.
Results, 2 June
Isle of Man TT Practice Session
1. 2 John McGuinness 1000cc Honda / HM Plant Honda Racing 17 minutes 27.56 seconds - 129.661 mph
2. 8 Guy Martin 1000cc Honda / Hydrex Honda Racing 17:38:72 - 128.294 mph
3. 4 Ian Hutchinson 1000cc Honda / Padgetts Racing 17:47:24 - 127.271 mph
1. 6 Cameron Donald 1000cc Suzuki / Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing 17:54:28 - 126.436 mph
2. 6 Cameron Donald 1000cc Suzuki / Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing 17:56:52 - 126.173 mph
3. 8 Guy Martin 1000cc Honda / Hydrex Honda Racing 18:04:50 - 125.245 mph
1. 1 Nick Crowe/Mark Cox 600cc LCR Honda / HM Plant Honda/Dave Hudspeth Carpets 19:39:43 - 115.164 mph
2. 1 Nick Crowe/Mark Cox 600cc LCR Honda / HM Plant Honda/Dave Hudspeth Carpets 19:48:00 - 114.333 mph
3. 2 Dave Molyneux/Dan Sayle 600cc DMR Suzuki / A & J Racing 19:50:62 - 114.082 mph