Live coverage on BBC2 from 1300 BST on Thursday
Tiger Woods has been seeded second behind defending champion Michael Campbell for next week's World Match Play Championship at Wentworth.
Woods was runner-up in his only Wentworth appearance in 1998
The organisers have reverted to the tradition of making the defending champion top seed after amending the rules in Ernie Els' absence last year.
The projected draw sees Woods take on fellow American Shaun Micheel, who was runner-up to Woods at the USPGA.
While Colin Montgomerie faces Ryder Cup team-mate David Howell.
Campbell opens his defence against Essex player and 16th seed Simon Khan.
The event begins on 14 September when the 16-man field will battle it out for the £1m prize over four days.
(1) Michael Campbell v (16) Simon Khan
(8) David Howell v (9) Colin Montgomerie
(5) Retief Goosen v (12) Paul Casey
(4) Adam Scott v (13) Mike Weir
(3) Jim Furyk v (14) Robert Karlsson
(6) Ernie Els v (11) Angel Cabrera
(7) Luke Donald v (10) Tim Clark
(2) Tiger Woods v (15) Shaun Micheel