Ronaldinho's in for a surprise, surprise
The final countdown has begun and the terrace bards are sharpening their pencils in a bid to come up with a witty ditty for the new season.
We get thousands of chants sent in to our Quotes of the Week section and this season we want you to pick your favourite at the end of each month.
Before the new term get under way, we asked you to pick your favourite song from the last campaign and Liverpool's "Cilla wants her teeth back" chant to Ronaldinho won the popular vote.
Nearly 10,000 people had their say, with our Cilla getting 22% of the vote, followed by Arsenal's tribute to Cesc Fabregas on 17% and Palace fans' humorous dig at poor Colchester keeper Dean Gerken (13%).
For the full list, see below and to view the results, click on any circle in the right-hand box and hit vote.
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.
OUR TOP 10 CHANTS
1) "Cilla wants her teeth back."
Liverpool fans to Ronaldinho during Barcelona match.
2) "Let's talk about Cesc baby, lets talk about Flam-in-i, let's talk about Theo Walcott, Freddie Ljungberg and Henry, let's talk about Cesc."
Arsenal fans, To the tune of Salt and Pepa's Let's Talk About Sex. They might need to change the words slightly this season - Ed.
3) "You should have stayed in a burger!"
Palace fans to Colchester goalkeeper Dean Gerken.
4) "We're gonna deep-fry your pizzas!"
Scotland fans to their Italian counterparts.
5) "We've got Dave Tilbury, He'll paint your house for free,
He quotes and estimates, He paints and decorates."
Windsor & Eton FC fans to painter and decorator Dave Tilbury who was making his 200th appearance for the club against Marlow.
6) "Here we go, here we go, here we go,
Youssef's better than Junin-ee-oh
Here we go-oh,
Morrocan All Over The World."
Norwich fans' chant to Youssef Safri, to the tune of the Quo's Rockin' All Over The World.
7) "Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best,
They go up from his a*** to his chest,
They're better than Adam and the Ants,
Niall Quinn's disco pants!"
Sunderland fans to chairman Niall Quinn.
8) "Who needs Mourinho, we've got our physio!"
Scunthorpe fans pay tribute to manager Nigel Adkins, the club's old physio.
9) "Love, Lovell tear you apart, again."
Aberdeen fans after Steve Lovell scored against Hearts.
10) "Cedric Cedric show us Uras."
Falkirk fans to defender Cedric Uras.