The Barcelona president's comments come against the backdrop of Manchester City's sacking of manager Mark Hughes on Saturday and their appointment of Roberto Mancini.
In an interview with BBC Sport earlier in December, Robinho said he saw his long-term future at Eastlands and denied that he is looking to move away.
"I am very happy here. I think I [will] stay here five years or 10 years, I don't know," Robinho told Football Focus.
"My family is very happy, the fans love me and I love the fans," added the 25-year-old Brazilian star.
Robinho pledges future to Manchester City
Robinho has played infrequently this season because of an ankle injury he picked up while on international duty in September.
The link with Barcelona had intensified while he was out of action and in October he was quoted as saying he was flattered by the Spanish club's interest although he denied trying to engineer a move to Barca.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.