Luton boss Mike Newell is optimistic action will be taken about his allegations that a bung culture exists in English football.
Newell held talks with the FA compliance unit
Newell held talks with the Football Association on Wednesday.
He was not able to offer written evidence proving he had been offered bungs, but says the meeting went well.
Newell said: "I don't think it's the lost cause everyone believes it is. I dealt with very professional people and have a lot of faith in them."
The 40-year-old met FA chief executive Brian Barwick on Wednesday, before having a formal meeting with the Association's compliance unit.
The talks followed Newell's allegations that he had been offered bungs by agents in the past.
"I was very satisfied - I dealt with very professional people," Newell told BBC Three Counties Radio.
"I get the impression that they (the FA) are sharing the same frustrations as me.
"I reckon they've got boxes and boxes of files on this sort of thing.
"My experience is not going to blow it all open. I think it's been brought to peoples' attention and I think that's enough now.
"It's in the hands of other people."