Motherwell boss Maurice Malpas has dismissed speculation linking striker Scott McDonald with a move to Wolves.
Malpas (right) said he was fed up with the transfer speculation
The 23-year-old Australian forward asked for a move last summer but has since said he is happy to continue his playing career at Fir Park.
"We are not going to keep answering questions every time there is paper speculation," said Malpas.
"Scott is a valued member of our team. We had enough speculation about him at the start of the season."
McDonald, who scored the 5,000th SPL goal in Motherwell's 4-2 win against Falkirk last week, has admitted he would like to play at a higher level at some stage of his career.
If anyone wants to bid for Scott they have to go about it in the proper manner and the board and I can discuss it
However, speaking on Tuesday he said he was enjoying his football and would remain a Well player until told otherwise.
Malpas said speculation over the forward's future at the start of the season affected McDonald and the rest of the squad.
"If anyone wants to bid for Scott they have to go about it in the proper manner and the board and I can discuss it," said Malpas.
"I see players valued at over £1m that I don't think are as good as Scott so that tells you how much I value him.
"This will be the last time I speak about Scott's future."