Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham has dismissed any chance of him being at the Bernabeu after this season.
Real have tried to persuade Beckham to change his mind
Club president Ramon Calderon suggested there was an escape clause in his LA Galaxy deal and that Madrid would be looking to persuade Beckham to stay.
But Beckham, who signed a deal with LA in January, said: "I've had no contact with the president about anything. My last game for Real will be on Sunday.
"There is no clause with Los Angeles saying it could be changed."
The 32-year-old Beckham, who moved to Madrid in 2003, will win his first trophy with Real if they beat Real Mallorca at the Bernabeu on Sunday.
He added: "I've played for Real Madrid for four years. It has been an incredible time. Hopefully, it will end with winning the league but this is it."
The former England skipper admitted this season had been the hardest of his career.
He has spent much of it out of favour with club and country but has finished the season strongly and he has impressed Real officials with his attitude since the fall-out over his decision to leave for the MLS.
His decision to sign with LA in January upset Real, with coach Fabio Capello saying he would never play for the first-team again.
Calderon was even more scathing, branding Beckham: "an average cinema actor living in Hollywood," comments which prompted Real's players to throw their backing behind the England midfielder.
Real have said they were in the process of offering Beckham a new deal when he decided to sign with the Galaxy.
It was the most difficult time of my career, not being involved in training and matches
But Beckham said Real's failure to make him a contract renewal offer was behind his decision to leave the nine-times European champions and sign for the Galaxy.
"I first realised I would be leaving Real Madrid six months ago in January when I was told my contract wouldn't be renewed," he added.
"That was the time when I knew I had to decide my future. Leaving a club like Real Madrid is very difficult but I think my future is bright and it's something I'm really looking forward to now.
"It was a difficult time and there were many other things going on around the club related to my position other than what was going on the football pitch.
"I definitely agree that there was more to it than the manager, but I'm not going to criticise Fabio Capello because I have too much respect for him as a person and as a manager.
"It has been possibly the toughest season of my career on and off the field. I've gone through things that I never thought were possible.
"I'm sad to be leaving, I didn't expect to be leaving, but everyone knows what has happened in the last six months. It was the most difficult time of my career, not being involved in training and matches and certain things being said that weren't true.
"But the most important thing is the game on Sunday, what has gone on before doesn't matter now.
"It is a big opportunity for me to win a trophy. That is what I came to the club for, not just to play with the likes of Raul, Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Roberto Carlos and everybody else, but to win trophies and hopefully we can do that on Sunday."