Egyptian striker Mido will not feature for Ajax for the rest of the season after another dispute with the club.
Koeman and Mido are at loggerheads
He has been dropped to the Amsterdam club's reserve side for the forseeable future, just three days after he was handed a reprieve by coach Ronald Koeman.
Ajax said in a statement on Friday that Koeman and technical
director Leo Beenhakker had taken the decision after comments made by Mido after Wednesday's Champions League game against Arsenal.
The 19-year-old, who is the Dutch champions top-scorer, was recalled to Ajax's first-team after apologising to Koeman and the squad after several disputes with the club's management.
Before then he had been relegated to the youth team after Koeman said he was not giving 100 per cent in training and his attitude was "wrong".
Koeman was also angered when Mido failed to turn up to meet
sponsors earlier this month.