Flintoff will have missed about a year of cricket when he finally returns
Andrew Flintoff is not prepared to discuss the possibility of playing domestic Twenty20 cricket in Australia until he is fully fit.
There have been reports that state sides Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria are lining up bids to sign him.
But his spokesman Myles Hodgson told BBC Sport: "Nothing is on the horizon. We are not talking to anyone until he starts playing for Lancashire again."
A return to county duty in late July or early August remains Flintoff's target.
The 32-year-old all-rounder is currently training six hours a day from his new home in Dubai, combining regular gym work with swimming and kayaking.
He is a long way from fully testing the knee that has endured two operations since last summer's Ashes, though he did have a brief batting session in the Old Trafford nets after flying to Manchester in April for the county's pre-season media day.
Flintoff's last game of cricket was the Ashes finale at The Oval in August 2009.
He has retired from Tests, but has previously spoken of his desire to be "the best one-day cricketer in the world".
However England won the ICC World Twenty20 last Sunday without him, and will start building a squad for the 2011 World Cup with 14 summer one-day internationals scheduled against Scotland, Australia, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
The five-match series against Pakistan starts on 10 September - a date which will loom large in Flintoff's diary if he has designs on playing in the World Cup, which starts next February in the subcontinent.
Hodgson said Flintoff would consult a specialist to review his rehabilitation before making any decision on a precise date for his return with Lancashire.