By Ayanjit Sen
BBC in Delhi
Sri Lankan cricket authorities have said the Asia Cup will still go ahead despite a suicide bombing in the capital Colombo.
The blast killed the suicide bomber and four people
The Cup involving six countries is set to start next week but a bomb blast on Wednesday killed five people.
Sri Lanka Cricket Board spokesman Ray Illangakoon told the BBC there was no reason to change the plans.
He said: "Not one cricket board has approached us and asked for a re-scheduling of the tournament."
The tournament involving hosts Sri Lanka, defending champions Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong is set to run from 16 July to 1 August.
Illangakone said if the participating teams asked for more security, it would be provided for them.
" But its not a bad situation here and no teams have approached us so far regarding this," he added.
The secretary of the Board of Control for Cricket in India SK Nair said they were aware of the bomb blast.
He added: "Security is a matter of
concern, though it was not discussed at the selectors
"We will be coordinating with the Sri Lankan board on