Cleverly says Maccarinelli has been great for boxing
Enzo Maccarinelli has denied reports that he has retired following Saturday's third-round loss to Russian Denis Lebedev in Manchester.
The 28-year-old Swansea boxer said in the build up to the fight that it could represent a "last-chance saloon".
And following the defeat, he suggested that retirement was a possibility after being left "devastated".
Reports on Monday claimed Maccarinelli has hung up his gloves, but he told BBC Wales: "No, I'm not retiring."
Since his emphatic defeat to David Haye in a title unification match last year, Maccarinelli overcame Mathew Ellis in two rounds before slumping to a surprise ninth-round knockout against Ola Afolabi in March.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.