Russia's Tatyana Lebedeva successfully defended her triple jump title at the World Championships in Paris.
The 27-year-old jumped a massive six metres in the final jump section to soar to a season's best of 15.18m at her fourth attempt.
Cameroon's Francoise Mbango Etone, who took silver two years ago in Edmonton, had to settle for another silver with a leap of 15.05m, setting a new African record in the process.
Italy's Magdelin Martinez smashed her national record as she posted 14.90m to take bronze.
Women's Triple Jump results
1. Tatyana Lebedeva (Rus) 15.18 m
2. Francoise Mbango Etone (Cmr) 15.05
3. Magdelín Martínez (Ita) 14.90
4. Anna Pyatykh (Rus) 14.72
5. Mabel Gay (Cub) 14.52
6. Barbara Lah (Ita) 14.38
7. Olena Hovorova (Ukr) 14.38
8. Hrysopiyí Devetzí (Gre) 14.34
9. Adelina Gavrila (Rom) 14.29
10. Kene Ndoye (Sen) 14.29