1. This competition is open to UK residents only.
2. This competition has two age categories, under and over 16. For the under-16 category, entrants must be aged 16 or younger on 31 May 2006. Proof of age may be requested.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person and entries will not be returned.
6. Deadline for receiving entries is 5pm on 31 May 2006. Results will be announced on the BBC Sport Academy and BBC Sport websites by 26 June 2006.
6. If you are under 16 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian's permission before entering the competition.
7. The prize is to spend a day taking photographs at the All England Lawn Tennis Championships at Wimbledon, with the chance to spend part of the day shadowing a professional sports photographer. The winner must comply with any rules relating to photography or otherwise laid down by the organisers of the Championships.
8. The site editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. The prize(s) may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
10. Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event will be paid for both winners, and for a parent or guardian of the under 16 winner.
11. You must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. By submitting your photograph to the BBC you agree to grant the BBC free of charge the right to publish and the right to licence others to publish the photograph online and in all media as required.
13. Your entry must be entirely your own original work, not defame anybody nor breach any copyright.
14. If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware they were being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parents/guardians if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted in a competition. If it is clear that the people are not aware of their picture being taken or are embarrassed in any way in any entry we receive, the BBC reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
15. This competition is not open to BBC employees or contractors or any person involved in the running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
16. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
17. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the BBC reserves the right to either offer the prize to the next best entry, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on bbc.co.uk.
18. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.