Leicester trio Paul Dickov, Frank Sinclair and Keith Gillespie will not play against Birmingham on Saturday.
They have left jail after being freed on bail by a Spanish court on Thursday following sexual assault accusations.
Leicester manager Micky Adams said: "They have had a very traumatic week and will not be considered for selection for the Birmingham game.
"What is best for them, given their ordeal, is that they have a quiet weekend with their families."
They are now expected to return to full training on Monday, in readiness for the home game against Everton on Saturday 20 March.
Six other players who were released by the Spanish authorities last Friday are all available for selection - with the exception of James Scowcroft, who starts
a three-match suspension.
Leicester captain Muzzy Izzet insisted the club now had to concentrate on Premiership survival.
The midfielder believes that after the club survived administration last season the players have learnt how to cope with adversity.
"It's been a big distraction but we had that a lot last season with the club going into administration," said Izzet.
"We need to pull together as a team. We've done it in the past and if we can get anything out of last week it will be that it will make us stronger.
"This is a massive game for us and we know we need to win five or six games to stay up."
Leicester boss Micky Adams has admitted he has received letters from supporters condemning the players before they have been found guilty.
The Foxes boss had pleaded with his club's fans to carry on backing the team as they fight for their Premiership lives.
"I have had some letters supporting the players and others condemning them. I will be answering all of those letters," said Adams.
"Some of them have not been complimentary and I can understand that. In a lot of people's eyes, the players are guilty before they have had a fair trial - which is not the case.
"We will be trying to win a game of football as we have been trying for the last 15 games and I am sure the fans will be behind us."
Leicester chief operations officer Paul Mace said: "It is a huge relief for the players' families and for everyone connected with the club that we now have all the players back together who went out to Spain the best part of two weeks ago."
Meanwhile, the club have confirmed that alcohol is to be banned from the
"It is fairly certain to assume that the players' bar will from
now on be completely alcohol-free," said Mace.
"Currently they are allowed to have one drink
after a match, but there will be no alcohol now."