Tony Blair has outlined a host of reform plans for the public services.
He was addressing Labour delegates at the party's annual conference in Brighton.
Click below to watch key points
- -New Labour must modernise to survive
- -July bombings: 'London made Britain proud'
- -Globalisation: The need for an open economy
- -Public service reform: 'People demand quality'
- -Law and Order: System itself is the problem
- -Global terrorism: The new challenge
- -New Labour's legacy: 'We are change makers'