by Kev Geoghegan
Radio 1 music reporter
Robyn on stage at Maidstone, Kent
Robyn has been announced as the support act for Madonna's European tour dates.
The Swedish popstar will join the material girl on the Sticky & Sweet tour throughout August and September.
The ladies shared the bill recently at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Maidstone, Kent on 10 May.
Robyn almost stole the show, appearing with a band dressed as toy soldiers.
She said: "I'm very excited about sharing a stage with her."
Madonna has sold nearly one million tickets to date for her shopws across Europe and north America.
Robyn will play the following dates:
- Nice Stade Charles Ehrmann (26 August)
- Zurich Military Airfield Dubendorf (30 August)
- Amsterdam Arena (2 September)
- Dusseldorf LTU Arena (4 September)
- Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena (09 September)
- Lisbon Parque da Bela Vista (14 September)
- Vienna Danube Island (23 September)
- Athens Olympic Stadium (27 September)
The support on the UK legs of the tour in Cardiff and London have not been announced yet.