The Spice Girls have said the decision to cut short their world tour is not due to falling out.
The Spice Girls started the tour in December
The reunited girl group announced they were cutting short their tour on Friday, pulling dates in Australia, China, South Africa and Argentina.
They issued a video message on their website saying the decision to cancel dates was because of family commitments - and not because of arguments.
The group will play their last date on 26 February in Toronto, Canada.
The five - Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton and Mel C - announced the tour last year. It started on 2 December and has already seen dates in London and Cologne.
"We're very sorry we've not been able to get to other places that we really, really wanted to," Mel C said.
"The tour's gone actually longer than we anticipated. We thought we were going to go with one gig, that's how it started - then we planned until the end of January, and then we actually extended it," Halliwell said on the video message.
The pop stars then had a playfight on-screen, with Mel B shouting "We hate each other - we love each other, you kidding me?"
The Spice Girls' decision has led to a backlash from some spurned fans.
Two hate groups have been set up on the Facebook social networking site - Spice Girls Suck for cancelling tour to Australia and Spice Girls Dogged Australia, Australia's Daily Telegraph has reported.
Reports had suggested a lack of interest in some of the cities.