Share your best photos of our cities, towns, villages, countryside and coast. Send them by email to
- no more than one photo per email. We'll arrange them by county. See below for detailed advice on what we're looking for.
Tredegar Town Clock by Barry Cowles
Scenes from Ebbw Vale, Brynmawr, Tredegar, Abertillery and the surrounding area.
Ogmore Castle by Mike Davies
Scenes from Bridgend, Porthcawl, Maesteg, Ogmore and the surrounding area.
Caerphilly Castle by Liam Morgan
Scenes from Caerphilly, Newbridge, Blackwood, Bargoed and the surrounding area.
Roath Park Lake by Qasim Shafi
Scenes from around the capital city and its waterfront.
Pontsarn viaduct by Reg Criddle
Scenes from the valleys town and surrounds.
Monnow Bridge by Suzanne Donald
Scenes from Monmouth, Abergavenny, Caldicot, Chepstow, Usk and neighbouring villages.
Transporter Bridge by Paul Huddleston
Scenes from Newport, Caerleon and surrounds.
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Rhondda Heritage Park by Mal Durbin
Scenes from the heart of the south Wales valleys.
The Folly, Pontypool, by Alan Jeffreys
Scenes from Blaenavon, Cwmbran, Pontypool and surrounds.
Vale of Glamorgan
Barry Docks by Phil Dawson
Scenes from Barry, Cowbridge, Penarth and surrounds.
Before sending your photos
Make sure you are the copyright holder for the image - usually this means you took the photo yourself.
We're looking for good quality digital images or scanned prints - they should be original images that haven't been altered in any way.
Please don't send:
- photos featuring artwork or a prominent logo
- professional photos such as school photographs, images from books, or postcards
- photos that have been cropped, brightened or otherwise treated - digital originals or scanned photos only please
- photos with visible timestamps or any other captions
- photos featuring children unless you confirm you are the parent or guardian and give your consent to publication
- posed 'family snaps'
- too many photos - just send the best one or two
- photos too similar to those already published on this website
- photos that are poorly lit or blurred
Don't forget to include:
- Your name and location
- A brief description of the subject and location of your photo
- One photo per email, maximum file size 5MB
Then email your photo to
Due to the large number of photos we receive, we can't promise to publish them all. Help us by only sending the very best photos you've taken of places or landmarks in South East Wales that aren't already shown on our website, unless it shows them in a unique or distinctive light.
While you still own the copyright to your photos, submitting them to bbc.co.uk means that you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide. (See the
Terms and Conditions
for the full terms of our rights.)