Saturdays 14.00 - 18.00
1. How did you get into radio?
Through the back door when no-one was looking.
2. What was your first broadcast?
3. What other jobs have you done besides broadcasting?
Sheep farmer in the Australian outback.
4. What would you like to be if you weren't a radio presenter?
I am hardly a radio presenter.
5. What would listeners be surprised to learn about you?
I am an Eskimo.
6. Which person would you most enjoy being stuck in a lift with?
A lift engineer.
7. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Hide it in a barn.
8. What is your worst habit?
Lying on questionnaires.
9. Tell us about your 1st:
Car: Matchbox (if not Corgi)
Job: Apprentice sheep farmer, mate.
Kiss: I kissed the badge on my football shirt.
Record/CD: Bjork - Play Dead.
10. What is your favourite?
Sandwich: Prawns (especially at football matches)
Place in Oxfordshire: My bed.
Item of Clothing: Jodhpurs.
Song: Crazy Nights, Kiss.
Singer: Eric Singer (who's actually a drummer with Kiss)
Film: Escape to Victory.
TV Show: BBC Oxford News.