All Saints' Church was consecrated on 29 May 1910
All Saints' Church in Headington held a special service to celebrate the church's consecration in 1910.
The Bishop of Oxford, the Right Reverend John Pritchard, dedicated a new ceiling during the service on Saturday 29 May.
Improvements to the lighting and decoration have also been made to enhance the church and ensure its continued legacy.
Visitors will be able to see exhibits of the church's last century.
Remarkably, for over half this period the current reverend, Jim Cocke, has been the vicar of All Saints' Church.
A programme of services continues, including the church's regular Summer Music Festival.