The organisers want old photos and cups from the event
A historic race, run around a four-mile route on Bromyard Downs in Herefordshire, is being revived after 20 years.
The Round The Downs race dates back to the 1930s, and this year's event will be started by the man who won in 1939, Val Freeguard.
The race has been revived by a small group of local people.
They want to hear from anyone who knows more about the history of the event to come forward.
They particularly want to hear from anyone who has old photo's or old cups from the event.
The race is being held on Sunday, 27 June, and is open to anyone over the age of 15 - the organisers say there is no upper age limit.
Registration for the event can be made on the day, with the registration desk opening at 0930 BST, and closing at 1045 BST, in the Bromyard Leisure Centre.
Runners wanting to register in advance can phone Nigel Davis on 01885 483342.
There will be a charge of £8 for anyone who is not a member of a registered club, and £6 for those who are.
The race will start outside the Post Office in Bromyard, and will go down Sherford Street, up the Worcester Road, turning left at Brockhampton School, before going along the top of Bromyard Downs.
After the Royal Oak pub. runners will turn left and go back down the Stourport Road, entering Bromyard by Broadbridge, with the finish outside the Post Office.