WIN £50 IN BOOK TOKENS AND £££ WORTH OF HISTORY BOOKS FOR YOUR SCHOOL
While making The Road to Riches the production team bought scores of history textbooks for research purposes. You can win them for your school, and £50 in book tokens for yourself, by taking part in our quiz.
All the answers are contained in the television series, one question per programme. When you have all the answers, complete the quiz and submit your answer. Donít forget to include your name, your teacherís name and contact details. This competition is only open to UK secondary school students. The deadline is October 1st 2000. The winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries.
Teacher's email address:
Your email address:
ONLINE COMPETITION RULES
1. Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, address, e-mail address.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3. Only email entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas players are not eligible.
5. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
6. Deadline for receiving entries is 5pm on 1st day October 2000. Results will be announced by 1st November 2000.
7. The prizewinners will be chosen by the Producers who will judge all entries. Only the winners will be contacted personally by the Producers.
8. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
9. There will be no cash alternatives.
10. The Producers do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. Players must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the BBC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
13. The Producerís decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Producers reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
16. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. This competition is a game promoted by BBC Online, the Producer.
18. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.