MPs have been taking evidence on the government's aviation strategy on 19 November 2012.
Evidence was heard on aviation strategy and on aviation capacity in the UK from industry representatives including:
- Sian Foster, government and external relations, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Paul Simmons, UK director, Easyjet
- Simon Buck, chief executive, British Air Transport Association
- Michael O'Leary, chief executive officer, Ryanair
- Dale Keller, chief executive officer, Board of Airline Representatives in the UK
- Otto Grunow, managing director, Finance Europe and Pacific, American Airlines
- Malcolm Day, sales and marketing for Air China
- Mark Tanzer, chief executive, ABTA
- Andrew Cooper, director of government and external affairs, Thomas Cook Group
- Eddie Redfern, head of regulatory affairs (aviation), TUI Travel.