Page last updated at 17:54 GMT, Thursday, 16 October 2008 18:54 UK
Printed paper office

The equivalent in the House of Lords to the Commons Vote Office is the Printed Paper Office.

It is situated in a corridor adjacent to the Lords' Chamber and provides peers with Order Papers, all necessary bills, amendments and other parliamentary and European Union documents.

More from BBC Democracy Live
Compare who does what across the UK and Europe
Our A-Z of words used in the business of politics
Discover what BBC Democracy Live has to offer you


Sign in

BBC navigation

Copyright © 2017 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.

Americas Africa Europe Middle East South Asia Asia Pacific