MEPs held their daily voting session on 12 December 2012 during which they voted to:
• approve a report by the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee on the European statistical programme for 2013-2017
• reject a report by the Civil Liberties Committee on European crime safety statistics
• adopt the EU's budget for 2013 and the accompanying 2012 amending
• reject Commission proposals to liberalise groundhandling at EU
• amend and approve proposals on the use of slots at airports and noise levels
• allow 10 EU countries to launch negotiations on a
financial transaction tax
• adopt a report by the Agriculture Committee on animal transportation
• approve the report by the Civil Liberties Committee on
in the EU
to how the plenary sessions work.
on the use of simultaneous interpretations, on the European Parliament's website.