MEPs held their daily voting session on 11 December 2012 during which they voted to approve:
• energy-efficiency labelling laws for office equipment
• banana accompanying measures to protect banana growers in outlying regions of the EU
• a financial assistance package to Georgia
• increasing the powers of the European Maritime Safety Agency to allow it to combat offshore pollution and piracy
between the EU and Central America
between the EU, Colombia and Peru
• laws governing bilateral
between individual EU countries and non-EU countries
• a financial assistance package to
• non-legislative reports by
• the creation of a common EU
to how the plenary sessions work.
on the use of simultaneous interpretations, on the European Parliament's website.