Reports by parliamentary committees were presented to MEPs on 10 December 2012.
The reports were on:
• prevention of age-related diseases of women (by Italian centre-right MEP Roberta Angelilli on behalf of the Women's Rights Committee)
• completing the digital single market (by Spanish centre-right MEP Pablo Arias Echeverría on behalf of the Internal Market Committee)
• rising threats from antimicrobial resistance (by Danish Conservative MEP Anna Rosbach on behalf of the Environment and Public Health Committee)
• financing small businesses (by Czech Conservative MEP Jan Zahradil on behalf of the International Trade Committee)
• a digital freedom strategy in EU foreign policy (by Dutch Liberal MEP Marietje Schaake on behalf of the Foreign Affairs Committee)
The reports were formally adopted during the daily
on 11 December 2012.
to how the plenary sessions work.
on the use of simultaneous interpretations, on the European Parliament's website.