MEPs held their daily voting session on 22 November 2012 during which they voted to approve:
• external aspects of EU
• technical changes to the EU's
common commercial policy
• a resolution on the Convention on the Civil Aspects of International
• a resolution on the forthcoming
conference in Doha
• a report by the Foreign Affairs Committee on EU
• the annual report on the EU's Common
and Defence Policy
• a report on a future partnership agreement between the EU and
• a resolution on the 2014 European Parliament
to how the plenary sessions work.
on the use of simultaneous interpretations, on the European Parliament's website.