Non-legislative reports by parliamentart committees were formally presented to MEPs during the plenary session on 19 November 2012.
The reports were on:
• card, internet and mobile payments (by Finnish eurosceptic MEP Sampo Terho on behalf of the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee)
• shadow banking (by Belgian socialist MEP Said El Khadraoui on behalf of the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee)
• protecting children in the digital world (by Italian socialist MEP Silvia Costa on behalf of the Education and Culture Committee)
• implementation of the Consumer Credit Directive (by German centre-right MEP Birgit Collin-Langen on behalf of the Internal Market Committee)
• the Social Investment Pact (by Polish centre-right MEP Danuta Jazlowiecka on behalf of the Employment and Social Affairs Committee)
• the Social Business Initiative (by Austrian centre-right MEP Heinz Becker on behalf of the Employment and Social Affairs Committee)
The reports were formally adopted during the daily
on 20 November 2012.
to how the plenary sessions work.
on the use of simultaneous interpretations, on the European Parliament's website.