The US is not impressed either.
They are impatient with all the talking going on.
What are the tests?
The six tests for Iraq are:
The tests would not be part of the second resolution, but would be used as ways of judging whether Iraq has disarmed.
- Making Saddam Hussein go on TV to say he has weapons of mass destruction and will give them up.
- Allowing 30 Iraqi scientists to be interviewed outside Iraq
- Giving up stock piles of biological and chemical material or coming up with documents to show what has happened to them
- Promising to destroy banned missiles
- Explaining their unmanned robotic drones which could be used to spray chemical weapons
- Promising to give up all mobile bio-production labs.
The UN will discuss them again on Thursday. If they accept them, the 17 March deadline to disarm could be extended.