Tony Blair has released a document which he says proves Iraq has lots of dangerous weapons and is a big security threat.
Here's what it says:
- Iraq has tried to buy large amounts of uranium, used in nuclear weapons, from Africa, although so far he's failed
- Saddam has called in nuclear specialists to work on building weapons
- He's secretly tried to gather nuclear weapons information
Chemical and biological weapons
- Iraq has military plans to use chemical and biological weapons against its own people
- They've built mobile laboratories for the military
- Some of their chemical weapons can be launched with just 45 minutes warning
- Iraq has used illegal ways to get materials for these weapons
- Iraq illegally has 20 'al-Hussein' missiles which can travel 650km and carry chemical weapons
- Saddam is working on building missiles which can travel further than the distance allowed by the United Nations. Although there's no evidence to suggest he has missiles which can reach as far as Britain yet.
- They bought materials to build new missiles illegally