Hallowe'en's here again and lots of you will be heading out on the streets to trick or treat.
So we've put together some tips to help you enjoy trick or treating whilst staying safe at the same time.
Tips on staying safe:
- Make sure a responsible adult or teenager accompanies you.
- Always carry a torch and wear reflective or light-coloured clothing so that you can be seen.
- Stay quite close to home and if possible only visit houses of people that you know.
- NEVER enter a stranger's home.
- Stay on pavements where possible and check carefully before crossing a road - especially if there is a large group of you.
- Throw away any treats or sweets that have been opened or unwrapped.